Friday, March 25, 2005

Spring is approaching!


This is the same back view taken from the bedroom, if you can look closely, the dead twigs that's barely hanging onto the trees 2 months back are are blossoming and its actually light pink blossoms. Sign of spring is approaching. The weather has been really pleasant for the last few days and thank God am recuperating well. The weather now is about 11 to 17 degree celcius and soon there will be more colours every where and the season of waiting is over. The eager buds can now grow strong and exhibit their beauty our Heavenly Father has created them to be. I will have to move out of this place soon and at this moment, I am living like a nomad and praying for the right place. Many have asked, "How are you coping there?". All I have to say is that, I live a very very simple life and very content, I do not have much and do not live lavishly but I know that God will provide for His children and He will never leave nor forsake me. Am blessed every moment.