Thursday, March 24, 2005

Feliz CumpleaƱos


Growing gracefully... am sure many people would want this, somehow due to life's commitment, might not be able to do so. As I ponder and write this piece, all I can say is that I believe I have done that and with God's grace and goodness, am able to continue to serve this marvelous and wonderful God who made me...wow 28 years ago. It's not my intention to tell the world my age, just that it was appropriate to fit into the sentence. For many many years, I have had families and close friends to celebrate my birthday for me. This year is somewhat different. God has remained faithful and He has sent wonderful, godly friends along my way. Everyone of them has been tremendous blessings to me. Their Christ likeness and love have encouraged me when I needed it. I pray that God will continue to bless the desires of their hearts.